Thank you for considering sharing your experiences! On this page you’re able to submit your own Micro Mortem.
A couple of things you need to know:
What is a Micro Mortem? Well, this.
The article itself should focus on one aspect of the game. Some examples:
- Cleaning Up The Menu Space in SpeedRunners
- Predicting Players: Calculated Level Design in Action Henk
- Creating a procedurally morphing billiards table
A Micro Mortem is supposed to be around 500 words. Try keeping it between 450 and 550 words. You can check the word count here.
Submissions will not be published immediately. Editors will have a look at it and may approach you with some additional questions. We will inform you when the article will be published.
You keep all the rights. We do NOT own your article after you’ve submitted it. You’re free to publish it on your own blog for instance.
So, how do I actually submit my micro mortem?
- Step 1: Email us to get an account (for this we need a username and an email address)
- Step 2: You’ll receive an email with login information
- Step 3: Log in, update it with your bio and picture, then click on POSTS/ADD NEW
- Step 4: When you’re done, you can preview your article and then click on SUBMIT FOR REVIEW
Our editorial team will check your article and publish it.
If you want to know more about editing in our CMS, WordPress, this is a great place to start.